2020 Learn To Paint Academy Student Exhibition
15th March - 31st March 2020
Exhibition Entry Form
Applications for the 1st Annual Learn To Paint Academy Student Exhibition are now open. This is an online exhibition for students of the Learn To Paint Academy and will be run as an annual event. By running it annually we will be able to track your progress from year to year. It is also a great opportunity to promote yourself as an artist.
The key dates are as follows:
Open for entry: Saturday 15th February 2020
Entry cut off: Tuesday 10th March 2020
Exhibition opening - 15th March
Exhibition closes - 31st March
Note - All dates are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time. So if you are in the northern hemisphere then you will need to make the necessary adjustments to the dates.
Entry Requirements & Details:
* Entry is free and each student may enter one piece in the exhibition
* The exhibition page will display thumbnails of entered paintings in 4 columns. Entries will be added on the basis of first entered first displayed. Life & Monthly members will be displayed first with other member levels below these.
* Your entry needs to be a painting from one of the Learn To Paint Academy courses or projects.
* Each entry will have its own unique page with information about you as the artist and links back to your website and social media pages.
* Prizes will be awarded from 1st place to 5th place. The prizes will be awarded by the tally of social media interaction on each entry. 1 point will be awarded for each like, comment and share. Students are encouraged to then share their entry page with their friends via social media. Prizes will be announced shortly.
* Entries will only be accepted via the entry form below. A clean crisp and cropped image of your entry is required.
For any questions or queries regarding the exhibition please contact our Support team at http://www.LearnToPaint.support
Enter Your Details
IMPORTANT - After completing the entry form above click SEND and wait for a confirmation message. Your next step then is email your PHOTO of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not add your entry into the exhibition until we receive your details in the form above and your photo emailed to the above email address.